This update addresses last week’s 820 changes to WebKit’s repository, up to revision 117727.
The debugger sidebar for Web Inspector’s Script Panel can now be toggled using a button. Console messages about Content Security Policy violations now name the directive and support for saving snippets has been implemented.
Using the latest CSS Flexible Box module now requires you to define an element’s display property as “-webkit-flex” as opposed to the previous “-webkit-flexbox”. Input elements are now two pixels smaller in width, as one pixel of unnecessary padding has been removed from either side.
Image smoothing for the <canvas> element may now be disabled. Loading video files served through scripts without a supplied mime-type will now work, and two issues with CSS 2.1 support have been fixed, namely text baselines in the first row of a table and wrapping stand-alone table columns in anonymous tables.
Other changes which occurred last week:
- Cloning DOM nodes has become ~10% faster, as WebKit no longer reparses the style attribute.
- Chromium has enabled support for <datalist> for e-mail input fields.
- The Qt port enabled support for SVG Fonts, while the EFL port is working on Web Intent support.
- Both the BlackBerry as the EFL ports have enabled support for the Full Screen API.
- No warning will be shown in the console anymore for sites using layerX/layerY.
- Levi Weintraub now is a WebKit Reviewer, congratulations!