If you’ve ever used Xcode to debug an application, Web Inspector supports many of the same features, including setting breakpoints.
http://a.com/index.js wouldn’t be shown when inspecting
debuggerstatement is executed if it’s enabled.
queueMicrotaskor used as part of a
Now you may be wondering what’s an Action. There are four different types:
This is basically a “shortcut” for logging values using
this), or to changes in an entire expression (e.g.
this.foo === "bar").
<script>line, it will be permanently disabled .
- breakpoints have been globally disabled . The global breakpoint control is a button that looks just like a breakpoint located in the top of the Navigation Sidebar in the Sources Tab.
- enabled (breakpoints globally enabled)
- enabled (breakpoints globally enabled) with auto-continue
- disabled (breakpoints globally enabled)
- disabled (breakpoints globally enabled) with auto-continue
- enabled (breakpoints globally disabled)
- enabled (breakpoints globally disabled) with auto-continue
- disabled (breakpoints globally disabled)
- disabled (breakpoints globally disabled) with auto-continue